What actions can conservatives and especially conservative, Born Again Christians implement to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and our community?
We have to get back to living, working, and moving forward. WE HAVE TO OPEN UP THE ECONOMY OURSELVES, regardless of mandates, orders, or regulations from governments—federal, state, or local.
Protests? Ya, probably. But more than that, we simply go back to work.
Our government is based on the consent of the governed. WE decide. We aren’t the property of the State. We aren’t products shaped by the State. We weren’t born to be medical guinea pigs all our lives.
We need to stop submitting to restrictions and stop hiding quietly in our homes while our community and businesses are destroyed.
Organizing and maintaining this is going to require some risk in order to encourage others to join.
For example, if we want business owners to refuse to enforce lockdown rules then when a business owner makes a courageous decision and faces off with health or law enforcement officials, we need to be there to back them up. This means we do it respectfully but with full Constitutional knowledge as part of our armor. This is called “Creating-a-Wall-of-Worry”
The following is an excerpt from: Its time for conservatives and especially Christian Conservatives to unite against the globalist Reset https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/brandon-smith/the-new-confederacy-yes-its-time-for-conservatives-to-unite-against-the-globalist-reset/
“Many police and sheriffs are not onboard with the enforcement of illegal mandates, but those that are, need to understand that there are potential consequences for doing so. The wall of worry is a deterrent, and the larger the group of people involved the better. Police are not going to risk escalation of a fight over lockdown mandates if they realize that fight could go badly for them. And, if people in their own departments are against the lockdowns, the consequences double if they seek to enforce them. They should be the ones worried, not us.
Health Department officials are even less likely to push the issue in the face of opposition.
By extension, if your local sheriff’s department or police department is standing against the unconstitutional mandates and the state or federal government threatens them with repercussions, YOU must be there to offer help and support. They are taking a risk for you, so you must be willing to take a risk for them.
I am also hearing considerable chatter that many medical professionals including doctors and nurses are going to REFUSE to take the poorly tested and questionable Covid vaccine for fear of damaging side effects. And why should they? Why take a vaccine for a virus that only threatens less than 0.3% of the public outside of nursing homes?
Medical professionals are under immense pressure to take the vaccine or lose their license to practice. Conservatives MUST defend them if they rebel against mandatory vaccination.
This means helping them to set up their own clinics outside of the controlled system where they can continue to aid people and still make a living. This means networking liberty-minded patients that need treatments for various ailments to doctors and nurses that will not demand they show a medical passport and will not report them to the government. This means protecting doctors and nurses from retribution should government officials try to punish or arrest them.
Communities will need to build their own localized economies, using barter and trade and maybe even creating a local currency scrip (hopefully backed by some kind of commodity). They are going to have to insulate themselves from the lockdowns economically in order to defy the lockdowns in a practical way. Otherwise, anyone that does not conform to medical passports and contact tracing will be denied access to the establishment-controlled economy and die of poverty. We have to create alternatives. We have to offer people a choice outside of tyranny, otherwise many will go along with the tyranny.
Finally, conservative communities are going to have to provide for their own security. Regardless of how the election situation actually ends, and even if Trump stays in the White House and refuses to concede, martial law is an unacceptable scenario. Conservatives don’t need it anyway. We should be establishing localized security (otherwise known as militias) composed of any able-bodied person in the community that wants to join. These militias would have to form as unofficial organizations, as it is unlikely that state politicians will sanction them.”
Specific Actions We Can All Take Now:
- Educate yourself on the true nature of progressivism in our three major institutions of influence:
- The media – news, entertainment, literature, and art
- The education system
- The Church
- Live Not by Lies: Refuse to support lies and the liars that tell them.
- DO NOT support any form of social justice – BLM, Critical Race Theory, LGBTQ, Feminism,….
- Do not support any entity [social media, business, association, church, etc] that supports the lies with your money, engagement, or otherwise.
- Have alternative ways of mass communicating with like-minded people (share email addresses and text numbers at the very least.)
- Create small groups to support each other – spiritually, emotionally, financially, physically, and mentally. Help those whose jobs are being threatened to find another job, or maybe the church could hire them in a business they created for just this purpose or maybe even help them create their own BIZ.
- Play “Spot the Lie” within these small groups and with your kids. When watching a movie, reading a book, seeing a fake news piece, or maybe even discussing the latest sermon, ask and then discuss “What’s wrong with that message.” This is part of the Biblical Worldview (BWV) study. Then just as critically Discuss the Truth.
- Share ideas and talk about better ways to fight back while staying within the confines of a Biblical Worldview
- Each member should be encouraged to join or form at least one other small group – it’s called creating circles-within-circles. Periodically several of these groups could get together at one time to get to know each other and share thoughts and ideas.
- If you belong to a church that still has some sense of courage and integrity, work with them to create this community through small groups. Churches should be our last safe space and good true Christian churches need to stop supporting the lies. This means not only creating that community but helping to employ those who lose their jobs or maybe even helping people start their own businesses. The day is upon us where Christians, real, true Christians, will lose their status, lose their jobs, will be marginalized, and maybe even imprisoned or killed. All for drawing that line in the sand and refusing to support the lies.
- Teach a Biblical Worldview [BWV]. A BWV teaches us a way of life that brings us clarity in chaos, peace in problems, and boldness in bad times. A BWV is a way of dealing with reality so that we See, Judge, and Act like Jesus because we think like Jesus.
How can we identify the line in the sand where we need to actively resist the government? – Frank Turek
- One: If they compel you to sin – ex. If they force you to have an abortion – Frank Turek
- Two: If they prevent you from doing something God has told you to do – ex. Worshiping God. – Frank Turek
- Three: Simply because a law exists, is not in and of itself, a reason to obey it. When the moment comes, we will not be the first to disobey unjust and ungodly laws.
Many have gone before us:
The Egyptian midwives [Exodus 1:17, 21]
Rahab [Joshua 2]
Obadiah hiding Gods prophets [1 Kings 18]
Shadrach, Meshach, and abednego [Daniel 3:13-27]
Daniel [Daniel 6:13]
Esther [Esther 4:16]
The Magi [Matthew 2:8, 12]
Peter and John [Acts 4:19-20, 5:29]
Moses leading the Jews from Egyptian captivity [Exodus 14]
For printing the Bible, William Tyndale was choked to death in 1536 and his body was burned on the spot. Two years later the same king who ordered his death, recanted and started having the Bible printed in 1538
Another classic example of civil disobedience is Sir Thomas more who defied King Henry VIII as a matter of principled conscience and paid for it with his life 1535.
Martin Luther King Jr is a modern-day example. Read his “Letter from Birmingham Jail”
Or read Alexander Solzhenitsyn’s “Live Not by Lies” essay.