A Biblical Worldview [BWV] demands that we think more about tomorrow than about today and that we exercise our ability to think critically by observing and recognizing patterns of reality – and then connecting the dots.
If you want to alleviate confusion, provide answers and solutions that always point you to the true north, have discernment, and provide a healthy lifestyle for yourself and your loved ones, you can only always do this by cultivating a Biblical Worldview.
Long-term critical thinking is a foundational principle of true historical Christians, especially for the Born-again’s who also have a Biblical Worldview.[less than 6% of American adults fall into this category]
In Matthew 7:13-14, Jesus speaks to the principle of the Narrow Vs Broad Way.
This parable teaches those of us who can think critically that the majority of humanity choose the path of the herd which is almost always the wrong path. In fact, if this parable teaches you anything it is that if the mob is going one way, the truth is likely in the other direction.
Never has this become more apparent than in the last 16-20 months.
Never has the wheat and chafe been more apparent.
What has also become more apparent is just how corrupt our institutions have become.
Most, even the most brain-dead have long known this to be true of our federalized agencies, political parties, mass media, and academia [from K through university].
But now we, who are awake, also see that our medical institutions and our churches, institutions many of us trusted as our last bastions of hope, are just as corrupt.
Now is truly the time to Surround yourself with people who share your worldview and values and avoid people who do not. Your world is made up of people on your side, those who are neutral, and those not on your side.
It’s time to start separating ourselves and creating our own communities of churches who teach and follow a truly biblical worldview, businesses to give our money to and to work for, all fields of medical people [doctors, dentists, nurses, etc] including pharmacies, and alternative education sources for our children.
The institutional versions of these are corrupt beyond repair.
By forming these communities, we also give those in these corrupt institutions that still have integrity a marketplace for their skills.
Those of us NOT following the herd, are certain, almost beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the next few years have the potential to see the horrific loss of life from the herd.
Think of the implications this is going to have not just on our mass psyche, but also what happens when 10% to maybe 30% of those injected begin to die or become so debilitated that they can no longer function.
Those of us who have been defying the insanity are being marginalized, threatened, coerced, or bribed to join the herd “for the greater good.”
There are two worldview characteristics at play here, those of us who are fighting for Freedom without Chaos and those who are following the reckless creed of ancient Rome, just before its implosion – Peace and Safety.
My defiance and of those like me is the only thing protecting your liberties, while your submissive obedience is endangering mine as well as your own.
Not being able to think critically has real-world consequences on society.
Here are three recent articles to demonstrate the insanity of following the herd: [There are thousands worldwide giving the same account].
How a Respected Pediatrician Lost His Medical License — Because He Supported Informed Consent
- He co-published a study showing that compared with his vaccinated patients, those patients who received no vaccines have a significantly lower incidence of diagnoses and office visits for a broad range of chronic health conditions — including asthma, allergies, eczema, dermatitis, hives, anemia, eye disorders, ear infections, respiratory infections, other infections, breathing issues, behavioral issues, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- “We started seeing that our less-vaccinated or unvaccinated children seemed to be healthier,” he said. “I mean, it was palpable — you could just tell.”
- “We shouldn’t be looking at how well somebody can follow a protocol,” Thomas said. “Monkeys can do that. We should be looking at actual health outcomes, which is what our study did.”
The Single Best Thing Americans Can Do to Retake America by Dennis Prager
- Take your children out of the public education institution.
North Korean Defector After Attending Ivy League School: Even North Korea Was ‘Not This Nuts’
- “In North Korea, I literally believed that my Dear Leader [Kim Jong-un] was starving,” she said. “He’s the fattest guy – how can anyone believe that? And then somebody showed me a photo and said ‘Look at him, he’s the fattest guy. Other people are all thin.’ And I was like, ‘Oh my God, why did I not notice that he was fat?’ Because I never learned how to think critically.”
- “That is what is happening in America,” she added. “People see things but they’ve just completely lost the ability to think critically.”