How would you benefit by knowing, with absolute clarity, who your ideal customers and/or employees are, where they are, how you can reach them and what you need to say to them that sets you apart from your competitors.
Think about this: What would it feel like to have all of these things?
• Less unanticipated problems which will mean less headaches and less stress
• Consistently improving results which will mean consistently improving income and cash flow
• Relationships of trust with every employee, vendor, customer and client.
• Customized Simple Solutions that work for you. Every business and owner is unique.
• Personal 1-on-1 mentoring where you can rely on someone with Competence and Character to help you to ask the right questions, come up with the right solutions, to help you anticipate problems before they happen.
What would your life be like a year from now if you were achieving one of the following:
1. The same results you are now getting but with less time, effort and/or money invested on your part.
2. Better results with the same amount of time, effort and/or money invested on your part.
3. Better results with less time, effort and/or money invested on your part
4. You might choose to spend more in time, effort and/or money and absolutely DOMINATE your competition.
The best way to accomplish this is to simplify your business – the principle of simplicity or 80/20.
That is not a simple thing to do nor is it easy and almost impossible to do on your own.
If it were easy, everyone would do it and it’s almost impossible to do from the inside. By that I mean it is very difficult to recognize, diagnose and prescribe solutions for yourself.
Simplification always looks obvious after it’s done…but never before.
It’s almost impossible to re-invent from the inside out, because a fish in water can’t see the water for what it is.
Most (ailing) organizations are not suffering because they cannot resolve their problems but because they cannot see their problems.” – John Gardner
Here are 3 Essential Questions you need answers to when creating a Simple Solution:
- Since every business, it’s culture and owner is UNIQUE you need to ask: How do we treat every problem, person or situation as UNIQUE? Solutions, whether created from scratch or swiped from a “Best Practice” approach, have to be made to Fit the Culture and Structure of each individual organization. Solutions need to be tailored to the uniqueness of the problem, people and situation.
- To create the desired solution, what forward-thinking, 3rd alternative and purposeful Information do we need in order to create a future living solution?
- How can we think Structurally about the Solution? In other words, how can we make sure that the solution we come up with fits into the current structure of the business – uses the same language, fits the culture, people, systems, worldview, etc…
The attitude that leads to breakthroughs in your business is: You want to become an expert in the solution rather than the in the problem.
A good business coach or consultant will help you to dig your well before you’re thirsty.
Contact us right now before the fear of disrupting the status quo sets in.
Let us be what your competitors can’t afford on their own – your virtual marketing department.