Before 1913, things were different. Although there may not have been TVs, the Internet, or other forms of pervasive technology, there was one thing that individuals had back then: complete financial freedom. Few people had to worry about loans or debt back then since money was worth an astronomically higher value than it is now.
I like studying history, especially American history, and a long time ago, I noticed a pattern and connected many of the dots.
1913 appeared to be a pivotal year in America’s history, and it was NOT a positive turn.
I kept asking myself – why? Why did all this occur in one year? What was the underlying cause? Is this when the deep state (aka Globalist cabal) actually started infiltrating America in our political system, media, church, and academia? I believe so.
- 16th Amendment gave power to Congress to levy and collect income taxes
- 17th Amendment changed Senators from being chosen by state legislatures. Now, instead of being beholden only to their respective states, Senators are now beholden to getting re-elected and every and any lobbyist.
- December 23, 1913 almost essentially in the middle of the night, the Federal Reserve Act was passed in Congress on an oral vote that gave the Federal Reserve the LICENSE to print money. Our Constitution prohibits Congress from printing money BUT not from borrowing it from a private corporation. (BTW the Federal Reserve is a privately owned corporation; a Super-private corporation and has NEVER been audited)
- From 1923-1929 the Federal Reserve printed so much money it caused 62 % inflation and then it suddenly stopped printing causing the crash of 1929. What they print is “legal tender” NOT lawful money.
But this “coup” to destroy America started long before 1913.
In 1836, Andrew Jackson did away with America’s Central Bank.
For the next 75 years, America had zero inflation and no erosion in our purchasing power.
An ounce of gold was worth $18.93 to $18.94 throughout the 1800s and early 1900s. Woodrow Wilson then reestablished the Central Bank (Federal Reserve Act); since then, our purchasing power of the dollar is less than 2% of what it was. In other words, $1 today buys what 1-2 cents bought in 1910.
As a critical thinker and a student of history, prophecy and worldviews, especially a Biblical Worldview, it is easier for me to understand what is happening than most but still, I was never able to put my thoughts into articulate words until I came across this recent article.
Right now, today, we are in the most dangerous war in America’s history; hell, in the world’s history. And yet, the majority of people don’t yet realize it.
We’ve had generations gaslit by academia, media, and the majority of the church into believing it is our duty to submit to authority, even if that authority has proven time and again to be a liar, murderer, and a thief.
If we lose this war, we traditional, born-again, true Christians better pray the rapture is real and that it is pre-tribulation.
We better also start working much, much harder at bringing the people we love to true, lasting salvation.
1st: Andrew Jackson fought against the Central Bankers and nearly paid the price with his life as he narrowly escaped an assassination attempt.
2nd: John F Kennedy also fought against the central bankers and DID pay with his life.
3rd: Donald Trump has been fighting against the central bankers since before he took office and look at the price he is paying.
Anyone who still believes the world is not in the grasp of the One World Order cult is either:
- The ignorant: This group is ignorant of the facts either out of willful denial or just doesn’t know how to discern the truth. These are the people who don’t know how to think critically, observe and recognize patterns and connect the dots.
- The cowards or fearful: this group knows
or at least suspects something is wrong but lacks the courage to resist or speak out. This group would rather just go along to get along.
- Actual part of the evil.